Maid In Manhattan  » Movies  »
  • I love Jennifer Lopez as a singer and dancer so whenever she has a new movie I try so hard to be able to see it
  • I like seeing her as a chambermaid in this movie Maid in Manhattan
  • I think its a very sweet movie because the guy accepted Jennifer though he knows that she has a son already and even if she is just a maid
  • I enjoyed it so much and was even crying because of the sweet scenes
  • I was really thrilled with it and I can recommend it to other viewers

• by maffy

I love Jennifer Lopez as a singer and dancer so whenever she has a new movie I try so hard to be able to see it. I like seeing her as a chambermaid in this movie Maid in Manhattan.

I like so much how she acted as a single mom working very hard just to be able to make ends

meet for her and her son.

Its a nice story of a life from rags to riches and how much people are discriminated because of their social status.

I guess this is one of the standout comedy drama film of Jennifer Lopez.

I love the way she looked during the ball and their dates together.

I think its a very ...

• sweet movie because the guy accepted Jennifer though he knows that she has a son already and even if she is just a maid.

I think its a very realistic movie and can really happen.

I love the whole story, the characters and the soundtrack as well.

I enjoyed it so much and was even crying because of the sweet

scenes.

I was really thrilled with it and I can recommend it to other viewers.

Though Jennifer wasn’t dancing or singing so much in this movie, I still find it a very good one.

I guess the writer in this movie was able to do his job well.

I like it so much and I guess it will be able to entertain you also.

Maid In Manhattan

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11303616460831/k2311a033/3.3.09