WestPoint Home Bed Warmer  » Housewares  »
  • I recommend this to everyone who gets cold at night, or wants to try what that lady did in order to save money

• by JenniferPlague

I am always cold, especially at night even though I have a down blanket, two quilts, and three other blankets. I got the WestPoint Home bed warmer for my birthday last year, and I use it every night! All you do is put it over your mattress, underneath your mattress cover, and plug it into the wall. It was really easy for me to set up after reading the directions, and it didn’t confuse me

at all. I had a friend help me set it up though.

The bed warmer heats up slowly, and I bet that’s for safety reasons. What I normally do is I turn it on the highest setting before I go to brush my teeth at night, and then once I’m done getting ready for bed the warmer has heated up. That’s really nice.

I even know a lady who, at one point, couldn’t afford to heat her ...

• apartment - so instead she simply kept this bed warmer on constantly, and whenever she was home she would do any homework or work she had in bed. That’s how great it is! I recommend this to everyone who gets cold at night, or wants to try what that lady did in order to save money.

There is an automatic shut-off, where the warmer turns off after ten hours. This is really nice because I always

forget to turn it off after I wake up in the morning, and that way it saves electricity and I don’t need to worry about fires or something. If you get too hot at night I can always turn down the heating level, too. Sometimes I’ve woken up in the spring or summer because it was too hot at night, but I just turned it down and went back to sleep. This product is really great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53303616380731/k2311a033/3.3.09