Soundtech 100L Chasing LED Light  » Electronics  »
  • LED light in white and blue is more attractive than I thought it would be when I selected it

• by Sweety

As it is a Christmas season, we were shopping for all kinds of Christmas decorations. On the top of our list was LED lights. The Soundtech LED light was the last piece of light in a mega super market chain. It is about 7.74m in length, but not enough to cover the entire Christmas tree of 97cm. The reason is that the lights are not there on the

cable for its entire length. The colour of the light is white+blue and this makes it more attractive on our Christmas tree at night. This LED is available in other shades of white, red, yeallow, blue and multicolor. As I mentioned that this was last piece of LED light, we had no other choice in selection.

Chasing LED light has a transparent cable and this makes it invisible as ...

• a cable on the tree in the midst of decoration and shining lights. Even at day time, the cable is less visible. Cable is made of copper and it is a 100 L light with about 8 functions. The light glows in entire white light followed by intermittent light and blue light followed by entire blue light along the cable length. There are few options in lighting display that
        can be selected by adjusting.

LED light in white and blue is more attractive than I thought it would be when I selected it. The colour of blue light is slightly unique compared to other lights I have seen so far. This LED light is specially made for indoor use only. Overall, this LED light played a very important role in adding the beauty of our indoor Christmas decorations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16303616220531/k2311a033/3.3.09