Pentel Maxiflo white board marker
  • I like this marker as it lasts a long time

• by Sweety

I like this marker as it lasts a long time. I purchased this marker some time ago for my son who is not intersted in writing with penicils. My son is a toddler and the only way to keep him bit interested in writing was to use white board. So I went and bought many markers for fifty cents and to my

surprise they did not last even 5 days. Finally I got this Pentel Maxiflo white board marker. The ends are not that pointed and it is easy to write with this marker. When I said the ends are not pointed, the ends are also not too blunt also. Overall, it has a fine bullet point.

If the marker pen is left open ...

• for few minutes, it may not write for few hours. Always this marker pen must be stored horiziontally. When the ink fades, push type button increases the flow of ink.This marker pen is not costly either. It just costs less than $2 and lasts long. Therefore it is economical over other ordinary marker pens that last just few days.

I have tried only

the blue color marker pen of this brand though it comes in two other colors of red and black. A marker pen that is Made in Japan by Pentel Co. ltd. Unlike some markers, this marker pen does not have any smell of ink while writing.

Easy to write and the color of ink is soothing to the eyes too. Try it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12303616210531/k2311a033/3.3.09