Little Precious Baby wet wipes  » Baby care  »
  • Widely available and sold in pioneer baby shops

• by Sweety

I am using this brand of baby wipes for a long time now. Using this wipes is quick and convenient. I use it for my son while diaper change and to clean his dirty hands. For me, I always wipe his hands with wipes when we are outdoors and when we are about to eat something. I generally prefer travel wipes which has about 30 pieces. They

also have double size packs. The travel pack is much lighter than heavy bundle set of wipes. It is handy and easy to store on to side of bags. It is not that scented and very good on baby skin. It causes no allergies or dries the skin. That is what makes this wipes a perfect choice.

Little precious baby wipes are manufactured by Tollyjoy baby ...

• products Pte ltd in Singapore. Widely available and sold in pioneer baby shops. As it is locally made it is cheaper. Thye wipe cover mentions of floral scent. Anyway, I never felt it as a floral scent though the wipes are mildly scented. It containes Aloe, a chief ingredient used in many cosmetic products. It containes no alcohol.

Wipes are easy to take out after opening the seal partially.

The remaining wipes never dries up. I have seen some wipes drying up by the time the pack is about to be over, but not so with this brand of wipes.

One or two years have passed by since I have been using this wipes. I have another baby on the way and I am more likely to select this brand if I am able to find it on my shopping trips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54303616190531/k2311a033/3.3.09