Priceline  » Travel  »
  • I also had the option to display all packages from the cheapest deal to the most expensive one I am happy to say that we were able to book a flight from O'Hare international Airport to Minneapolis St Paul International Airport with United Airlines at a time convenient to us
  • All of which are included in a package that cost a little over $250 per person
  • All I know is that traveling became more easy when you have tools like priceline

• by lipsticknladdles

I am starting to love priceline.com. It is a travel-related website wherein you can book flights, hotels & car rentals. I have been searching in different sites like these for a vacation package that is cheap & affordable but I was unlucky. My husband and I wanted to go to the twin cities of St. Paul & Minneapolis in Minnesota. I seached cheapflights, expedia, sidestep and more. I have been getting prices that range from $500 to even a thousand and more per person. Inclusive for such price are just airfare and 3 night stay in a 2-3 star hotel .

Just when I was ready to give up, I came across Priceline. I have been seeing commercials and advertisements of it on television long time ago but I just gave it a

try just recently SO there it was! All I did was click on the vacation packages tab, fill in the necessary information such as airports of departure and destination, travel dates, number of passengers, etcetera! Then I waited a couple of minutes, as the “priceline negotiator” look for good deals. Then I was given a list of packages to choose from. I also had the option to display all packages from the cheapest deal to the most expensive one

I am happy to say that we were able to book a flight from O’Hare international Airport to Minneapolis St Paul International Airport with United Airlines at a time convenient to us; book a reservation for Extended Stay Hotel for 4 days and 3 nights; and rent an economy ...

• car for 4 days from Alamo . All of which are included in a package that cost a little over $250 per person. Isn’t that wonderful? I have done all that with just a few minutes. With the user friendly interface, everything is quick and easy. After deciding that I want that specific package, all I did was just click on continue to booking, supply the information needed that includes names of passengers and credit information and voila everything is good to go! All I need to do now is mark my calendar for the said flight & pack my ski suit!

You will also be able to read reviews, see photos and have a lot of options that will make deciding, planning and booking for a trip as easy as

1-2-3. Other than flights, cruises are also available in the site. I also have read from other reviews that your credit information is safe with priceline.

Since it’s the holidays, I don’t have the luxury of time to explore the whole site ( I just booked the our flight & that’s all). I just believe that you can also sign-up and register in order to make a profile with priceline. In doing so, you will be able to get rewards, view flight status, check your trip, view, print and even email your itineraries. All I know is that traveling became more easy when you have tools like priceline. My next plan search priceline for a cheap cruise! So, are you planning on your next trip? Check out priceline, have more options and save a lot!

Priceline
    Sean Suozzi says :

if i name my own price on priceline for a roundtrip flight from ny to London, is it possible that i could have a ridiculous itinerary such as NY-LA LA-CHICAGO CHICAGO- DALLAS DALLAS - LONDON with really long layovers, etc. just curious.

Marg says :

This could potentially happen because of how “name your own price” works. When you name your own price, it’s only a suggestion. The seller has to accept the suggestion for it to be confirmed. If you name a low price, a seller with a “ridiculous itinerary” could potentially accept it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38303616160531/k2311a033/3.3.09