Green Tea Eau de Toilette by Elizabeth Arden  » Perfume  »
  • Despite of its price tag, it's the best pricey perfume I've ever tried so far
  • I bought it cheap on ebay at a bargain price, and I thought of buying it since it was endorse by a local celebrity on TV who loves it so much

• by kriztinay

I like this perfume a lot. I’m a die-hard fan of Elizabeth Arden since I purchased this product that’s worth so much.

Despite of its price tag, it’s the best pricey perfume I’ve ever tried so far.

I use it sparingly only on special

occasions because it’s very expensive and the EDT contains just a small amount of liquid concentration that doesn’t last long plus it would be too easy to consume it fast if I wear it everyday.

Although, I can use it on my everyday routine going to office or anywhere I go, I still want to preserve its clean fragrance on very special occasions to make a long lasting good impression on the people I meet.

I just couldn’t resist this product.

I bought it cheap on ebay at ...

• Green Tea Eau de Toilette by Elizabeth Arden
      a bargain price, and I thought of buying it since it was endorse by a local celebrity on TV who loves it so much.

I smelled it immediately after delivery and I got excited with its very subtle and cool citrusy-floral fragrance that is

truly unforgettable to the senses.

It has a very unique scent which could leave everyone who wears it a very fresh and demure personality.

The scent is enough to smell like I’m feminine enough and it’s perfect to calm down my very strong personality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56303616010431/k2311a033/3.3.09