Betty Crocker Warm Delights Molten Chocolate Cake
  • When I saw Warm Delights on the shelf at my local store, the picture on the front of the package looked delicious
  • If you want a nice treat that is quick to make and tastes good, I recommend Betty Crocker Warm Delights

• by Gabriele Sturmer

Often I need a little treat after work that doesn’t take much time. I am a chocolate addict and can live off chocolate alone if I could.

When I saw Warm Delights on the shelf at my local store, the picture on the front of the package looked delicious.

I figured I had better try it on my own

to see if its taste lives up to how good it looks.

Warm Delights were very simple to prepare.

It came with a plastic mixing bowl that doubled as the microwavable container for the cake.

It had a presized package of cake mix and a fudge packet.

I poured the cake mix into the bowl, added a few teaspoons ...

• of water, and stirred until it was well mixed.

Before putting it into the microwave, I put a layer of fudge on top.

One minute and 15 seconds later it was ready.

I took a bite too soon and figured out I needed to let it cool a good 5 minutes before eating.

When it was cooled, the aroma

and taste were excellent.

The chocolate cake tasted like devil’s food and the fudge tasted just as good as the major bakery’s.

The serving size was pretty good as well, and I was full by the time I was done.

If you want a nice treat that is quick to make and tastes good, I recommend Betty Crocker Warm Delights.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27303615970431/k2311a033/3.3.09