Garnier highlight kit  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Before applying the kit I did not have any hair fall problem and after few days I noticed the hair falling when I was taking a shower

• by nikhil.mehak

If you love your hair and don’t want it to fall then better stay away from the Garnier highlight kit. Two years back before using the Garnier highlight kit I really had a very thick and bushy hair but now I have just few countable hair left on my scalp all thanks to Garnier highlight

kit.

It may sound very absurd but this is really the truth and I really pull those full hairs remaining on my head when I remember the day when I applied the highlight kit on my hair.

i did not have any problem with the highlighting of my hair and everything looks stylish but the problem started ...

• just few days after.

Before applying the kit I did not have any hair fall problem and after few days I noticed the hair falling when I was taking a shower.

I did not take much notice back then and thought it to be normal but soon the hair fall increased.

Since then I have

tried many products to see if it helps me stop the hair fall but nothing has really worked and I am slowly going bald.

So if you care for your hair then I would advise you to stay away from these products be it Garnier or anything better.

They damage them permanently and it’s just irrecoverable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31303615840431/k2311a033/3.3.09