Alone in the Dark game  » Games  »
  • But with a few practice session and a few death, this controlling problem is okay

• by ddacil

I really like a game that can make me scared to death. Only one game can make me do like that. Alone in the Dark for sure.

This game combines the story that makes me confuse and the thrilling surroundings in the game. This time Alone in the Dark will go to New York’s Central

Park.

The main character is Edward Carnby, a man who do something connected with the devils. Central Park int the night can be scary too.

With Xbox360 graphics, the park in this game looks real but it has turn into dark. The gameplay system is quite frustating sometimes.

We can only bring few items. Unlike ...

• Resident Evil, the storage is our jacket.

I don’t know what to say. While we enter our storage, the enemies can attack us.

so it’s real time everywhere. The controlling system also hard for me.

But with a few practice session and a few death, this controlling problem is okay. In this game we can

also drive a car for some event.

But the control of the car is not normal. So annoying.

Each level of this game have puzzle to solve but that is no difficult task. Overall, Alone in the Dark is a dark, thrilling, suspense, weird in good way game.

Must have game for Alone in the Dark fans.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28203615720731/k2311a032/3.2.09