Compaq Presario V2000

• by booklover
      I recently bought a new laptop, and it was very difficult to choose. I ended up choosing the Compaq Presario V2000, for several reasons.

I don’t play computer games on my laptop, or watch DVDs, or download music, so I don’t need a lot of memory, high speed, or a particular video card.

I do need a

comfortable keyboard, a light, portable computer, and long battery life.

The battery life in this laptop is not as long as I would have liked.

It lasts just under 3 hours with regular use, which is okay, except that since this is a fairly new laptop, I’m pretty sure that the battery life is going to shorten.

...

• Like all new PCs, this one came loaded with Microsoft Office, etc.

I was a bit disturbed the other day to have a pop up come up on the computer, advertising the HP store.

It was a bit unexpected and annoying to have already bought the laptop, and have them try to sell me more stuff by

programming ads into my computer.

I just clicked the don’t show me this again button, though.

The computer is light, and does not heat up too much.

It does get rather warm, but not hot.

The screen is a good size for working, and the laptop overall fits into my shoulder bag, so I am pleased with its usefulness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6360661570330/k2311a066/6.6.06