Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Dryer with Mesh garment Dryer  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I purchased 'Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Dryer with Mesh garment Dryer' a few months ago and I'm really happy with it

• by seema mishra

I purchased ‘Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Dryer with Mesh garment Dryer’ a few months ago and I’m really happy with it. The Polder clothes dryer has 23 steel rods and helps me dry clothes of all sizes and fits all the clothes of my family members daily. The rods are of steel and therefore I don’t fear about any rust stain or so and the plastic used on the edges during construction saves my clothes even if they get entangled sometimes.

The most remarkable

feature of this clothes dryer is that it can be folded flat and stored away when not in use and this saves lot of space getting occupied unnecessarily. Also there is a mesh dryer provided, which can be kept on the top of the dryer and it is quite useful for sweaters and delicate clothes. There is rubber attached in its feet and this helps it to remain sturdy and do not skid in any case. The whole unit is well built and fits in ...

• lots of clothes and I don’t have to hang them here and there to dry, as I had to do previously.

The Polder clothes dryer have been designed keeping in mind the limited space we have in our apartments these days and it is very useful for small nuclear families. The quality of the rods along with the safety of clothes, which is due to the plastic covering on the edges and the rubber feet that helps it stay firm, all add up to this

clothes dryer’s usability.

It is with me since eight months and I have had no problems yet and I fold it and spread it daily as I dry the clothes in the small terrace in my apartment. I can dry clothes indoor too because of this clothes dryer and it doesn’t give a bad look to the room, as the clothes look arranged when it is kept in the side of my room. It is really compact and easy to use as well as worth buying too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53203615660731/k2311a032/3.2.09