Public storage Westminster, CA  » Business  »
1.5
13260 Goldenwest St. Westminster, CA 92683
  • I used to have a storage at this 13260 Goldenwest St. Westminster, CA 92683 location and I was not very happy about the service here
  • I told them I will come on the weekend but they still bother me about it and wanted me to come in during my work schedule

• by AA

I used to have a storage at this 13260 Goldenwest St. Westminster, CA 92683 location and I was not very happy about the service here. I can say that they are horrible. The service was so bad and the other people who used the storage were creepy. They were a bit weird and some are homeless but I guess they can’t help it. It’s just that I was scared to be there during the night time and have to get things done so that I don’t have to be scared by the homeless people.

If you ever use it you have to be careful of the users around and watch out for

your safety. No one is there after 5pm so you have to try to not go there after that or no one can help you if something happens. You do have to watch out for your safety. You would pay them a buck for the first month and then a hundred dollars or more depending on the size of the place after that first month. I was so unhappy with the service provided there to me. The manager there gave me looks like I was something beneath them when I’m paying them to rent there but they’re only employees and not managers.

I had a hole in the cardboard wall of the ...

• storage and they told me to remove my ten feet high stacks of merchandise so that they can patch a ten cm wide little hole that is at the top of the wall where no one can reach. They made me come in and remove all of my merchandise by myself with no help from them. They say to me “you have to do it and it’s not our job to move all of those things out.” Anyways, it took me all day long to move it and I almost broke my back moving it for them to fix. The manager then say again, “oh, you need to move all of it
        because I don’t want to climb on top of stuff and we can’t get there.”

All of my stuff was in box and it’s totally fine to step on it with their shoes but they still nags. They went ahead and fix it but they were so mean about the whole situation with the managers calling me on a weekday when I’m in another faraway city to fix the problems. I told them I will come on the weekend but they still bother me about it and wanted me to come in during my work schedule. They’re inconsiderate and rude but I guess you can’t expect better service out of a storage company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41203615590731/k2311a032/3.2.09