Gillette Mach3 Turbo Razor  » Cosmetics  »
  • Gillette is the best of brands for producing some fine and innovative shaving solutions for men
  • With Mach3 it was fine while I did the normal shave but it use to hurt like hell when I went for the upside shave and it also use to give plenty of cuts and scratches but with Gillette Mach3 turbo it's smooth both ways and thus it's just the best razor I love using

• by nikhil.mehak

Gillette is the best of brands for producing some fine and innovative shaving solutions for men. Till recently I was using Gillette Mach3 for shaving but it has gone one step further and has come up with the Gillette Mach3 Turbo and I too upgraded to using Gillette Mach3.

Gillette Mach3 Turbo uses the platinum edge

technology and thus even the hardest of beards gets the finest of shaves. My beards are so hard that ordinary blades fail it to give it a proper shave so I use Only Gillette as it give a smooth shave and doesn’t give the irritation which other blades give. The best thing about the Gillette ...

• Mach3 turbo razors is that even when we shave upside down it doesn’t burst out likes with the mach3 razors. With Mach3 it was fine while I did the normal shave but it use to hurt like hell when I went for the upside shave and it also use to give plenty of cuts
        and scratches but with Gillette Mach3 turbo it’s smooth both ways and thus it’s just the best razor I love using. Being very hard I need to shave both ways for that fine shave and Gillette Mach3 turbo is just the kind of razor which gives me smooth shave and extra bit of comfort while shaving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31203615560731/k2311a032/3.2.09