Nizoral green 2 %  » Health  »
  • If you are looking for some quality solution for dandruff and hair fall then here is the best of solutions I have been using for few months now
  • I thought of trying it as I was really desperate to prevent at least the thin layer of hair left on my scalp from falling
  • Two versions of the shampoo are available one is Nizoral Blue 1% and other is Nizoral green 2 %, Nizoral green is for acute dandruff problem and I purchased it as I really had some severe dandruff problem

• by nikhil.mehak

If you are looking for some quality solution for dandruff and hair fall then here is the best of solutions I have been using for few months now. I had a very thick and bushy hair but for the past one year it was falling thick and fast, just in few months I almost lost half of my hair and now it’s so thin that my scalps can be seen from far

away. I tried many products and therapies to stop it from falling but none of them really worked on it, I searched for helps online and offline but most of them only gave suggestions of the product I already had tried out.

Finally one friend of mine gave me a suggestion to try Nizoral Shampoo, it’s a medicated shampoo and helps prevent dandruff which is the major cause for hair fall. I ...

• thought of trying it as I was really desperate to prevent at least the thin layer of hair left on my scalp from falling. Two versions of the shampoo are available one is Nizoral Blue 1% and other is Nizoral green 2 %, Nizoral green is for acute dandruff problem and I purchased it as I really had some severe dandruff problem.

I have been using the shampoo twice a week

and it’s working just fine on my scalp, the dandruff is slowly clearing away and the hair fall too is pretty controlled these days. It’s not a magical product or something which has stopped my hair fall problem but it at least has cleared the dandruff and now at least I can take a deep sign of relieve as I am not loosing hair at the random speed it once use too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34203615490731/k2311a032/3.2.09