Nokia 6230i mobile phone  » Phones  »
  • I decided to write the review for this phone because I'm a fan of mobile phones but so far this is the best I had
  • I don't think that this is a good phone for girls because of the design, it's more a male phone or better a businessman phone
  • I had a Nokia 1100 and I've noticed that the battery is the same with the 6230i

• by m26gil
      I decided to write the review for this phone because I’m a fan of mobile phones but so far this is the best I had. I don’t think that this is a good phone for girls because of the design, it’s more a male phone or better a businessman phone.

The

Nokia 6230i is supplied with the standard 32MB card but you can get a better one up to 512MB.

Also in the package you will get some earphones with the handsfree included.

The cellphone comes with the 1.

3 megapixels camera and this is the main difference from the standard 6230 - ...

• so if you have a Nokia 6230 change it with a 6230i only if you want better pictures cause the other specs are the same.

Battery life is good… not excellent but good, mine is 3 days.

I had a Nokia 1100 and I’ve noticed that the battery is the

same with the 6230i.

the difference is that on the 1100 it will hold you allmoust 1 week.

Some nice games but you can download more from the net.

Also good specific Nokia tunes.

Standard Nokia menu.

So if you want an excellent phone with some modern features go for a Nokia 6230i.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3760661540230/k2311a066/6.6.06