Nokia 3530  » Phones  »
  • I don't totally agree when there was rumor which said 3530 was another failure products from Nokia, because I found it works properly since I've used it 5 years ago (for $140)
  • Still, I can use my GPRS and WAP connection to browse some of pages and I still find it interesting

• by Qin

This is my very first cell-phone, though I didn’t buy it with my own money (please pray for me that I would be able to purchase my own cell phone in the future). Yes, it was nokia 3530 and it was the first cell-phone that was able to do MMS (Multimedia Messaging). I was so

happy and proud.

I don’t totally agree when there was rumor which said 3530 was another failure products from Nokia, because I found it works properly since I’ve used it 5 years ago (for $140). For real, I never got any problems (although the guarantee card has already expired).

I’m such a careless person and I dropped ...

• my phone more than hundred times, but guess what, there was no scratch on my phone, even the LCD is still fine. Nothing broken or I even never received ‘error’ message from my phone.

Sadly - yes I’m bit sad, that 3530 doesn’t have infrared, Bluetooth or other connectivity unless I have to use third party

cable, but that’s fine after all. Still, I can use my GPRS and WAP connection to browse some of pages and I still find it interesting. Now the second-hand 3530 is sold $30 (yes it has been reduced, since it’s an electronic), but I guess mine is still worth enough that I don’t need to sell it.

Nokia 3530

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37203615380631/k2311a032/3.2.09