Corel Draw X3  » Software  »
  • Corel Draw is my favorite software for drawing and illustration, not just because it's so user-friendly, but I love how the interface looks simple and neat
  • I bought the Corel complete package for $200
  • I don't have problems when working with shape or colors, because it's easy to make such tricks on Corel, you should try it and I find it's more easier to do 'dimension' or 'measured shape' with Corel since the ruler tool (and guideline) is so easy to manage and it doesn't cost lot of actions just for deleting one guideline
  • Many things that I like from Corel such as

• by Qin

Corel Draw is my favorite software for drawing and illustration, not just because it’s so user-friendly, but I love how the interface looks simple and neat. The way it looks, makes me easier to arrange my work-sheet and at one time I feel comfortable spending my time drawing using Corel. I bought the Corel complete package for $200; it consisted of 4 CD installations.

The

applications are easy to find and use, both amateur and expert illustrator can use this software since everything is easy to configure. When people think, it is more professional to use program such as Adobe Illustrator, perhaps I still have my choice on Corel since I have many difficulties on maintaining my drawing result when I use Adobe Illustrator.

I don’t have problems when working ...

• with shape or colors, because it’s easy to make such tricks on Corel, you should try it and I find it’s more easier to do ‘dimension’ or ‘measured shape’ with Corel since the ruler tool (and guideline) is so easy to manage and it doesn’t cost lot of actions just for deleting one guideline.

Many things that I like from Corel such as: it

is easy to associate the color resolution with the printer (when I’m working with Adobe Photoshop, I need more time to adjust my monitor setting than with Corel), it doesn’t cost much of my computer memory even though for booting, and overall it has auto-backup, so even though my light electricity is suddenly turned off, I’m not afraid that I would lost my file.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30203615280631/k2311a032/3.2.09