Adobe Photoshop Cs3  » Software  »
www.adobe.com
  • I guess for the time being I would still choose Photoshop as the best graphic software among all
  • At first, I tried the 30 days trial version of Adobe so I can try what was in Adobe before I purchase it, once I feel like I'm truly excited I bought it for about $400 and it's worth it

• by Qin

I guess for the time being I would still choose Photoshop as the best graphic software among all. After all if you ask me about Corel Painter, I may not know much about it (since many people use it), but I can assure that I’m working fine doing all of my graphic tasks and assignments with only Photoshop without any additional software.

The tools may look too common

for such a professional software like Photoshop but I guess I always amazed by all the results which come from “that common” tools. It’s like I can do anything and I can create everything because Photoshop gives us all of the resource that we may need and they really guarantee that we will truly satisfied with all the “service” that it provides; whether for doing photo editing ...

• or another projects.

When I specify about what is the latest thing on Photoshop Cs3, actually nothing’s special but the new look and improved feature for printing quality, yes it’s even better than the previous Cs2, though I don’t often print my projects since I’m not working in “printing section”.

More over, I guess this program will take lot of memory from computer, since I’ve experienced it and forced

to upgrade my personal computer specifications, but well, once your computer is ready, you’ll truly stunned with how the Photoshop works and gives you absolute satisfaction for many art projects.

At first, I tried the 30 days trial version of Adobe so I can try what was in Adobe before I purchase it, once I feel like I’m truly excited I bought it for about $400 and it’s worth it.

Adobe Photoshop Cs3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30203615270631/k2311a032/3.2.09