Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
  • The title of the series was taken from Carrie's Column, Sex and the City which she writes based on her experience in finding the right guy
  • In my opinion, the character of Carrie Bradshaw is a bit volatile

• by kennisa
      Carrie Bradshaw is the fictional character of popular television series, Sex and the City. The series itself is based on a bestseller book written by Candace Bushnell. Since the success of the series, many girls in the world become the big fan of Carrie Bradshaw, including me, though she has quite complicated way of thinking.

Carrie is the main character of this series. She is a columnist for New York Star.

The title of

the series was taken from Carrie’s Column, Sex and the City which she writes based on her experience in finding the right guy. In the end of the fourth season, she got bankrupt and she said that she is homeless woman with hundred pairs of shoes.

Beside a columnist, she’s also a fashionista, shoe addict and a party girl. Her favorite shoe brand is Manolo Blahnik.

Carrie has several serious relationships, but the deepest ...

• one is with John James Preston whom Carrie calls as Mr. Big.

But Mr. Big has difficulties of getting in a commitment.

Since I follow Carrie’s life from the first episode of the series until the final episode, I could feel everything she ever felt. The most tearing scene was when she got her boyfriend; Jack Berger leaved her in a post-it.

In my opinion, the character of Carrie Bradshaw is a bit volatile.

Ignoring the reality that she has her chemistry for Mr.

Big, if I were her, I would much prefer Aidan Shaw. But according to Carrie, the guy is just too available.

But maybe this is the reason why the entire girl in the world adores her. I thank Michael Patrick King who creates this series which seriously become timeless.

I have the DVD collection, and whenever I want, I could watch her on my screen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11203615200631/k2311a032/3.2.09