King Mountain Premium Blend Full Flavor Cigarettes  » Food  »
  • I usually smoke Marlboro but I've switched to King Mountain because they actually taste better and are nearly half the price
  • Maybe that's why my favorite name brand smokes are not as tasty as they once were
  • King Mountain doesn't have that same taste

• by puddytat101

I usually smoke Marlboro but I’ve switched to King Mountain because they actually taste better and are nearly half the price! I can still get a great pack of smokes for $1.79 where I live. It’s a bad habit but if you’re looking to cut back on expenses but have not yet kicked the habit in the rump, give these
      smokes a try.

You know how cigarettes have those stopper rings on them now? These don’t seem to bad. Maybe that’s why my favorite name brand smokes are not as tasty as they once were. King Mountain doesn’t have that same taste. The rings are there, but they are not as bad to go out like some cigarettes.

The company that ...

• makes King Mountain tobacco products is based in White Swan, WA. I live in Kentucky so I don’t know how they get cigarettes over here so cheap, but it’s a good thing for me. I purchase most of my smokes from a little store in town so they might be even cheaper where you shop.

If you like Marlboro, Winston or even Doral, you will surely like King Mountain cigarettes. They are packaged in red and white colors so they are easy to spot on the shelf. It’s great to be able to pick up a carton of smokes for less than twenty bucks. I can’t afford my usual brands anymore and besides that…they don’t taste quite the same anymore.

amy cheesman says :

you know how you get all the cigs you buy? Well….I have got some with no filters here and there and when I try to log onto the site, it will not let me. am thinking king mountain is a bit of shit as I can get other name brand cigs for the same price on sale. FK off king mountain….will now be buying others or opening yours at the counter. :)

vicki clookey says :

i got a carton of king mountains and i have change from my usal brand to king lights i have been doing good with them im at the age of 52 and i am very upset of a fixed income and i beg for ride to saveon to get your brand to get unfresh ciggs a whole carton can tell there old packageing very damaged i had to keep them i get a ride once a month i live in a remote area threw away thje worst ones please try to tell stores to keep it fresh vicki clookey 3158154270 thanks 5740 fall blvd tr 31 chittengo new york 13037

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27103615031031/k2311a031/3.1.09