Room Essentials Comforter  » Housewares  »
  • It definitely curbs the chilliness in atmosphere
  • I would strongly recommend anyone who is planning to get a comforter to give it a try

• by Gayathri

It was start of winter season and moreover it was my first winter at United States, obviously it would be hard for anyone who is new to this extreme climatic condition. We decided to get a comforter, even though we already had one, It is really hard to manage with just one. I would like to wash my comforter every now and then. I feel unhygienic if

not washed for a long time. I purchased a comforter of “Room Essentials” for $19 at target store; we got this on a one day sale, which was going on.

First thing I really felt about this comforter was I gave a very low price for such a good quality product; it more than satisfied my expectation. The temperature that it maintains when you cover it on you ...

• will be more than sufficient. More important thing it is not heavy to care, feels light on you. It definitely curbs the chilliness in atmosphere; still you are not carrying anything heavy.

Laundering the comforters will be one of common trouble that everyone might have faced, the earlier comforter which I had demands only dry clean, affording for dry clean every time, gets impossible for many of us. But

room essential comforter doesn’t demand any high definition laundry service, simple machine wash using cold water. I am very much comfortable as I can wash my comforter every now and then; there is absolutely no change in fabric texture or color after wash. I would strongly recommend anyone who is planning to get a comforter to give it a try; this comes with two pillow covers and wide range of varieties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53103614981031/k2311a031/3.1.09