Apple iPod shuffle 1 GB (2nd Generation)  » Electronics  »
  • This may not be the best MP3 player on the planet, but hey I love this gadget, My 2nd generation apple i pod shuffle is like my music buddy of all time, whenever i need to go out and don't want to bring a lot of things like my IpaQ or notebook

• by Arwen

This may not be the best MP3 player on the planet, but hey I love this gadget, My 2nd generation apple i pod shuffle is like my music buddy of all time, whenever i need to go out and don’t want to bring a lot of things like my IpaQ or notebook. This is my savior. Why would you want to buy something small and a bit pricey than the competitors? The

answer is simple, it’s Apple, I have been using this for quite a long time now, but it still delivers the same good quality sound.

The brand itself is selling this thing itself. Another reason of course is it is so handy! I could just clip it to my sleeves when I’m jogging in the morning, I always feel like i have my own world whenever I do that in the morning, Or ...

• clip it to my bag or pants when I’m off to work, makes traffic worth it. It’s like it doesn’t matter if you are late or not as long as the music revolves around you. LOL! And whenever i feel like not bringing anything, this is the only one I could bring.

By the way the battery lasts, so i really enjoy long hours of non-stop music And I’m very much happy with

it. Although I love it,After using it sometime, I kind of found its downside of course, First, it has lesser features compared to other Mp3’s with the same price but with a lot more to show off, No video screen, which i thought that would be fine too. Anyway, This thing may not be for all but once your hooked into it, you will truly appreciate this kind of stuff like i do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16103614941031/k2311a031/3.1.09