Dove Hair Fall Therapy Shampoo
  • I have been suffering from these hair fall problem since ages and I have tried plenty of products to curb the hair fall but most of them did so temporarily and sooner or later it again starts falling
  • Seeing the Dove hair fall Therapy shampoo I thought of giving it a try and purchased a small sachet of the shampoo
  • The best thing about Dove hair fall Therapy shampoo is that it acts as a conditioner as well as a shampoo and thus provides two-in one benefit to the hair

• by nikhil.mehak

Dove hair fall Therapy shampoo is the latest innovative product by Dove, it’s a shampoo which just doesn’t help prevent hair fall but also helps in making it soft and smooth. I have been suffering from these hair fall problem since ages and I have tried plenty of products to curb the hair fall but most of them did so temporarily and sooner or later it again starts

falling.

Seeing the Dove hair fall Therapy shampoo I thought of giving it a try and purchased a small sachet of the shampoo.

Being a Dove product I could really trust it for the quality and I was proved right when I used it.

With the first use itself my hair felt really smooth and silky and since then I have using the Dove hair fall Therapy ...

• shampoo for quite some time.

My hair fall hasn’t stopped but it has subsided quite a bit and my hair is really very soft and silky these days.

The best thing about Dove hair fall Therapy shampoo is that it acts as a conditioner as well as a shampoo and thus provides two-in one benefit to the hair.

The shampoo has a fresh fragrance and really feels good after

taking the shower.

It’s not been very long since I started using the Shampoo but so far it’s just giving great results and I would not be a waste of money just to see if the shampoo works for you or not .

Even if it doesn’t prevent the hair fall I will do away with the rough hair at least which too is a great nuisance for me .

Surbhi says :

I got my hair rebonded last year.I was asked to use Loreal only.Now recently i have started with a heavy hair fall.Will this product of yours be useful to me??

Adityaa says :

I don’t know if the reviewed product will be useful for you but I personally suggest you to apply onion juice once in a week to prevent hair loss and grow new hair.

Galega says :

I don’t know why you were suggested to use only L’Oreal product after getting hair rebonded. There are many products from other brands which are suitable to be used on rebonded hair.

You are having hair loss after one year. This may not be related to the rebonding of hair. There might be some other reasons.

You can definitely use Dove Hair Fall Therapy Shampoo. It is a well-known product for tackling severe hair loss problem. I would also suggest you to try Trichup Hair Oil once or twice a week.

anurakti says :

i have been using dove hair fall therapy shampoo n conditioner from past 6-8 months.earlier i can see the difference but now with in 2 months my hairs are falling like hell n my skull is almost bare.kindly provide me some remedy for it.

Adityaa says :

In all the hair fall control shampoos, a lot of chemicals are present. They are not good for our hair if we use them frequently. So we must use natural products to prevent hair fall. I suggest you to use onion juice to prevent hair fall. Peel the outer layers of onion and grate or juice them. Then apply the juice in your head mildly and massage your head by applying a little pressure. Do this once or twice in a week. You will surely find improvement in hair growth and your hair fall will also be considerably reduced.

Ashwin says :

For how long should I keep `Dove Hair Fall Therapy Shampoo` on my hair before washing it out?

carmie_kane says :

Hi Ashwin,

You don’t need to leave it too long before washing it out. Use it like your normal shampoo and make sure to massage your scalp while using the product and rinse well.

Galega says :

According to the manufacturer, you should keep it for up to 3 minutes. During this duration, you are required to gently massage your scalp. Let the lather reaches every corner of your scalp and hair. After that, you can wash your hair with normal water.

aarti says :

how can use this product. because i have a 3 items in this therapy. 1 is shampoo 2 is onleyen serum 3 is hair mask so how use these item

Galega says :

First of all, you are required to use the shampoo and then dry your hair. Now, take little amount of serum and apply evenly on hair. Please remember to not rub the serum on the scalp. Let it dry and then comb your hair.

You can apply hair mask after one hour of using the serum.

Debabrata Roy says :

I have used the 100 ml Dove Hair Fall Therapy shampoo as first trial. After that I have purchased the 400 ml pack but I have doubt of its genuinity. The logo of the Dove in the bigger pack is different than smaller. Fragrance also different in the bigger one. Is it normal or the bigger which I got is not genuine?

geethumankutty says :

i was using dove hair fall therapy before 1 1 2 months that was so good it reduces hair fall but now im not able to get that product becoz shop keepers said that product is stopped and they have introduced new hair fall rescue, im using that hair fall rescue shampoo, almost half of my hairs has gone from my head, please stop this product and release that hair fall therapy shampoo itself…

Adityaa says :

You do not need any hair fall control shampoo to stop hair fall. Just apply onion juice once or twice in a week in your head and you will surely notice the results within a few months. This remedy doesn’t have any side effects.

Galega says :

You should use Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo rather than just Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo. The branding of the old product has now been changed and Hair Fall Rescue is added. The ingredients are also little bit different. But, overall, this product should suffice your needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31103614881031/k2311a031/3.1.09