Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • It definitely has a vanilla scent but it is extremely powerful stuff
  • I bought a 9.7 ounce bottle and it's lasted me at least 3 months
  • Even stale cigarette smoke is no problem for Febreze

• by puddytat101

If you like the smell of fresh laundry right out of the dryer, then you will like this stuff. Someone left a can of this stuff in my car one day and I tried it out on my car’s interior. It definitely has a vanilla scent but it is extremely powerful stuff! If you use it

in your car, don’t overspray.

This odor eliminator is a quick way to knock out a stench in a jiffy. A couple squirts of Febreze in the air and noone will ever know what happened! You will be filled with the aroma of lavender, vanilla and comfort. It’s refreshing to say the least.

I bought a 9.7 ...

• ounce bottle and it’s lasted me at least 3 months. I don’t use it often but when I do, I only use a little. Even stale cigarette smoke is no problem for Febreze. It’s great if you have pets as well. Just a spray here and a spray there and you’re all set for a breath
        of fresh air.

It is not an expensive item to have on hand for those stinky surprises. You never know when you might actually need to freshen up the house for unexpected company.

Ingredients: Odor eliminator, water, fragrance, non-flammable natural propellant, quality control contents. No CFCs and No Phosphates.

Give it a try! You’ll be glad you did!

Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53103614800931/k2311a031/3.1.09