Weider Creatine Monohydrate Capsules  » Health  »
  • I have years of experience with body building, and muscle strength
  • During the first two weeks of use, I noticed zero positive effects

• by Kyle McMacken

Many people have been using Creatine Monohydrate as a supplement to help build muscle. I am one of them. Claims have been that is increases muscle strength, and delays fatigue which allows us body builders to train harder and faster. Some companies claim that Creatine helps burn fat; this is false. It helps generate more muscle (in non-direct ways) which in turn burns more fat over time (more muscle in your body = more

fat burn). Creatine has also been used in hospital settings to help bring back muscle strength to individuals with neuromuscular disorders.

I have years of experience with body building, and muscle strength; please consult your doctor and do as much research as possible before taking any drug is hopes to improve your performance.

The Truth: It does not matter which product you take as long as it is PURE Creatine; any additives are just junk. I ...

• use Weider capsules because they include no additives; and come in a tasteless capsule pill form.

The Effects: I train with my friends and we are approximately all the same build and overall strength. During the first two weeks of use, I noticed zero positive effects. After the third and fourth weeks I had improved my strength approximately 20% more than my friends; and within ten (10) weeks I had surpassed my work out friends

by double. They had maxed out a bench press at 235 lbs, where as my maximum push was 415 lbs. We had gone to the gym every other day, always together; pushing each other equally.

The Downside: You will NOT lose weight by using any sort of Creatine; expect to gain weight.

Final Thoughts: If you can find Weider Creatine capsules; get them. Per Kilo, they are one of the cheapest, and most pure form. Good Luck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34103614750931/k2311a031/3.1.09