Warwick Hotel Hong Kong
East Bay, Cheung Chau, Hong Kong
  • I like that there was a small patio in the room with a table and chairs
  • I had the experience of dinning at the pool-side buffet

• by ibizaspain

I was on a summer trip to Hong Kong and I’ve decided to stay at Warwick Hotel. I was meeting a friend there too and he advised me to stay in this hotel. I fondly savor what I saw online when I made reservations. Let me share my experience here.

The hotel location was awesome. It is situated in a beach with breathtaking view. I told myself while making the reservation that indeed this will be a great vacation. The way to get there though is tedious. There were various choices from express train, bus and transfer assistance from the hotel. If you want a hassle-free journey I would suggest you opt for the latter. At least you won’t have to worry about anything and just wait there for the car to pick you up. I did not opt for this because I was remiss about pre-empting this. I

chose express train. I would not suggest this kind of transportation especially if you are traveling with kids or you are with a company.

The hotel staff greeted me politely and they were amiable. I liked it when they helped me well. I waited for 30 minutes though in the lobby because the registration was longer than I expected. I was seated there a bit frustrated because I wanted to take a nap from the inconvenience that I had transferring from a cab to an express train. Luckily when everything was over, the bell boy eagerly grabbed my luggage and I was brought to my room. I liked his cordial manner in assisting me.

The hotel room was impeccable. I forthwith swung the sliding doors to get a breath of the breeze coming from the ocean. The room was very clean, modern but it was not spacious enough. I ...

• like that there was a small patio in the room with a table and chairs. You can dine there during night time or have your breakfast delivered there in the morning. It was splendid and that was what I anticipated. The patio was not big enough. That was one of my observations. How about if you staying with a partner? It will surely be very inconvenient. And the fence on the patio was so short. It would be a death trap if you have kids with you. It was scary.

I loved the lavatory. The walls were transparent like the Mira Hotel. It would surely be a perfect scenario for lovers. The lavatory was tidy and it smelled like dried lavender. I loved it. What I did not like though was it was closely located near your bed. It only had two feet distance from my bed

so it did not give me so much comfort. The size of the lavatory was small too. There were no bathtub as well.

I had the experience of dinning at the pool-side buffet. What I admired the most was the service. The food was just average. It was not tasty enough than I expected. The pool was clean and the scene was so serene.

This hotel does not have a gym. The good thing is they have water sports and tennis. I availed this alternative recreations for me to have fun. And I enjoyed it.

The great thing about this hotel is the customer service exemplified by the staff, from front desk personnel to waiters in the restaurants. I will give them two thumbs up for that. If there is one word which I can associate my stay with this hotel, it would surely be relaxation. I enjoyed my stay so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2103614740931/k2311a031/3.1.09