Fair and Lovely cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I still don't remember since when we have been using the product but Fair and lovely is just the best fairness cream and every Indian home must be using it since decades

• by nikhil.mehak

I still don’t remember since when we have been using the product but Fair and lovely is just the best fairness cream and every Indian home must be using it since decades. The first cream most of our household members apply after a bath is the fair and lovely fairness cream. It’s a fairness cream and works

effectively as a moisturizer as well, so we get the two in one benefit when we use the cream.

It’s not that the cream can get a Negro fairer but yes it does help in removing the toxins from the skin which makes it look darker along with that it helps clear the spots which appears as the ...

• result of pimples. Daily use of the cream keeps it moist and thus prevents it from getting rough and dry. Even though it’s a fairness cream it has multi functions and is just the best cream available at the cheapest of price.

I have used it for decades now and when I don’t use it even for a

single day I feel very rough and dry. It has clears my skin and made it quite lighter and much better over times, it would be unfair to say that it works wonders and is magical but never-the-less it sure a great cream which helps getting the skin lighter and clears it from the toxins which makes it look dull.

Lakshmi says :

I am glad this worked for you. I will let my brother try it. Also what is Negro? I thought that term was use generations ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31103614630931/k2311a031/3.1.09