Over the Hedge movie  » Movies  »
  • I think we need something a bit different to come around

• by carey
      My family and I went to see Over The Hedge and we found it to be a good movie. It does seem like this year that all the movies in the theaters for kids have been about animals, Chicken Little, Madagascar, The Wild, and now

Over The Hedge.

I think we need something a bit different to come around.

Also, in the commercials for some of the movies all the funny parts are already shown through the ads and there is no funny parts left to watch at the theater.

...

• Over The Hedge was about a racoon that is named RJ.

He needs to replace a bear’s winter supply before the next full moon or he will get eaten.

He tries to con some other animals to help him get all of the bear’s stuff

back.

The animals help out unknowing that RJ is going to be in BIG trouble if he doesn’t get all the food for the bear.

All of them will have a run in with an exterminator, a vicious lady head of the housing committee, and the bear!

Over the Hedge movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1160661460230/k2311a066/6.6.06