George Romero’s Land of The Dead
  • I liked this movie so much that I bought it on DVD
  • I would recommend this movie for anyone looking to see a decent horror movie

• by Joe Ro

This is a very underrated movie. Most zombie movies are all about gore and blood. This movie isn’t just a typical zombie movie though. In this movie, the zombies get smart and start to adapt. They begin living as if they were still alive, establishing communities of the living dead.

George Romero directs this

film and does a good job of establishing the characters. I actually began to sympathize with the zombies by the end of the movie. This is the first movie that I’ve seen that made me feel for the living dead.

Don’t get me wrong, this movie is still scary and has a significant amount ...

• of gore. What would a zombie movie be without some zombies eating brains and intestines. There are a few parts that really made me jump in the theater. So if you don’t like being scared, don’t watch this movie because you will be startled. I liked this movie so much that I bought
        it on DVD. I would recommend this movie for anyone looking to see a decent horror movie. The story line is good and it gets scary and frightening at certain parts, but it doesn’t throw the blood and gore into your face. Suspense is what makes a horror movie good, and this movie is very suspenseful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11103614500931/k2311a031/3.1.09