Old Spice Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Old Spice takes the cake in my opinion
  • It is one of the best under $10 body sprays because of a few reasons
  • My girlfriend has noticed the change to Old Spice and she says she likes it better than any other brand I have used
  • I have noticed that most days it will last until about 6 pm when I am back home from school

• by Kyle McMacken

I have had many experiences with mens body spray perfume products. The Old Spice takes the cake in my opinion.

It is one of the best under $10 body sprays because of a few reasons; quantity, smell, and long lasting smell.

May other body sprays under $10 only seem to last me about a month.

I wear them every single day, sometimes even using them

twice or more per day depending on the day.

I find that the amount of actual perfume which is put into the bottles is quite small; why do I want to go back to the store any time soon? As well, other sprays either smell musky, or too “sporty”.

I will not mention the actual brands, but some even have a citrus smell and taste ...

• to them.

Old Spice is a flowery type smell, but it is not overwhelming.

My girlfriend has noticed the change to Old Spice and she says she likes it better than any other brand I have used.

I have actually noticed an increase in “action” while I have Old Spice on; compared to when I do not have it on.

The last areas where Old

Spice owns the competition is in long lasting smell abilities.

I normally spray two seconds worth of spray onto me around 8 am each morning.

I have noticed that most days it will last until about 6 pm when I am back home from school.

Other sprays only last half that; very unimpressive.

Final thoughts; LL Cool J wears Old Spice, so you should too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31103614490931/k2311a031/3.1.09