A Shark’s Tale
  • This was one of the best animated movies I've ever seen
  • I enjoyed it more than Happy Feet, Finding Nemo, and Toy Story which I consider to be three great animated movies

• by Joe Ro

I went to go see this movie against my own will. My friends all wanted to see A Shark’s Tale, and I was outnumbered, so I had to go. Let me make this clear, I did not want to see this movie at all! It looked like a cheesy movie for kids. Even during

the previews, I was rolling my eyes because my friends made me come see it.

Many of the characters throughout the movie are voiced by famous actors and actresses. Some of the voices are done by people like Will Smith, Angelina Jolie, Jack Black, and Robert Deniro.

I was wrong! I absolutely loved this movie! I ...

• now own this movie. This was one of the best animated movies I’ve ever seen. I enjoyed it more than Happy Feet, Finding Nemo, and Toy Story which I consider to be three great animated movies.

The story line is great, and the characters are hilarious. The different characters had me laughing hysterically throughout the

entire flick. The whole movie was great, including the songs that they sing. I highly recommend this movie. This movie taught me not to judge a movie before I see it. I am so happy that I saw it, and I’m glad that I own the DVD. Now I can watch it whenever I want! Great Movie!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11103614480931/k2311a031/3.1.09