McDonalds West Chester, PA  » Restaurants  »
1.0
927 South High Street, West Chester, PA 19383
  • The service at this McDonald's is definitely not exceptional
  • In my opinion, there are a bunch of different places that are better
  • I would not recommend this McDonald's to anyone

• by Joe Ro

These days, there are McDonalds’ everywhere. I wouldn’t recommend going to this one. I occasionally go there when my friends are going. The service at this McDonald’s is definitely not exceptional.

On one occasion I actually felt uncomfortable with the service. I was inside and a new employee was taking our order at the register. He took too many orders though, and

he fell behind on getting the food. I understood immediately that he was a new employee when his boss started yelling at him. She berated him in front of myself and another group of customers. I wasn’t upset that he made a mistake, I was upset because the confrontation made everyone feel uncomfortable. After that the boss was in a bad mood, and ...

• she acted short with a friend of mine. I was not happy at all with the service, and I haven’t been back there since that incident.

The food at this McDonald’s is not very well made either. Although, I’m not a fan of McDonald’s in general. In my opinion, there are a bunch of different places that are better. Their burgers are often too

small and not well made. They’re sloppy and cause a mess. The fries are never cooked well enough either. The fries are often soggy, cold, and over salted.

I would not recommend this McDonald’s to anyone. If you have to eat McDonald’s, find another one close by because they are everywhere. There is another McDonald’s within a couple miles, and I just go there instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7103614470931/k2311a031/3.1.09