Hyundai Sonata  » Cars  »
  • I think it is a very roomy car and drives like a dream
  • We have not had a single mechanical problem with this car and it drives as good today as the day we purchased it

• by mummytalksalot

I currently own and drive a 2006 Hyundai Sonata. We began looking for a sedan to replace our gas guzzling minivan in October of 2006.

After test driving alot of family sedans we tried the Sonata and loved it from the very beginning. I think it is a very roomy car and drives like a dream. The interior is extremely nice for a

car in this price range.

One of the main reasons that I wanted to review this car is because I have had it for going on three years. Alot of times when I do searches on reviews people have just gotten the vehicle and love it but never tell what happens down the road. We have not had a single mechanical problem ...

• with this car and it drives as good today as the day we purchased it. It is extremely dependable and as a mom of two young children the 5 star safety rating helps me feel secure.

Now Every car has a few tiny things that we wish we could change and this one is no exception although it in no way changes my opinion

of the car. We currently have a six month old in a rear facing infant seat and it can be a tight squeeze when my husband drives as he is six foot one but for me it is fine. I also wish the sunglass holder was a bit bigger. All that being said I really do love this car and would purchase another Hyundai in heartbeat!

Hyundai Sonata

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9103614390931/k2311a031/3.1.09