National Treasure Soundtrack
  • I highly recommend this soundtrack based for two reasons of mine which I consider to be personal

• by eryana09

If you guys have watched National Treasure before, then I’m sure more or less you have been listening to the National Treasure Soundtrack. This is awesome and just in case you have not yet heard the sounds/songs in it, you should. What are you waiting for? I highly recommend this soundtrack based for two reasons of mine which I

consider to be personal. Well, for me at least.

First of all, I find the movie fascinating for me, and secondly, I find that the songs are very much related to the movie; sort of intertwined and depicting the right mood for the different scenes and all. Most songs are pretty historical to listen to, and close your eyes and you ...

• will get what I mean. And one more thing, if you have for any reason have not yet watched National Treasure the movie (and there are 2 parts now), fret not. You will still get it’ if you get what I mean by listening to the tracks inside. Bring it while jogging or for a chill in the picnic
        with your love ones and feel joyful relaxed to the adventure-seeking tunes.

It sorts of brings you to this long-time era and it’s super awesome, I tell you. This soundtrack can also be described as being suspenseful and totally eventful. And that’s for real; those are my personal feelings about listening to this track. Go get it, guys.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14103614190131/k2311a031/3.1.09