Twilight the Soundtrack
  • Including in the rock tunes and other beats would be some tracks that I highly recommend
  • I think that the song I Caught Myself is something that would explain my feelings and thoughts in my life moments at times

• by eryana09

I must say that Twilight the Soundtrack is quite the rave for me nowadays. The songs featured inside are all quite catchy and you have nice beats, fast ones, kind of melodramatic tunes and sometimes kind of rock sounding. Including in the rock tunes and other beats would be some tracks that I

highly recommend.

Try listening to Bella’s Lullaby and also Super Massive Black Hole. Awesome, I tell you. My sis listened on the tracks with me too, and even she said that some tunes suit the Twilight movie; the vampire sort of beats. I wonder how that is.

However that being said, there ...

• are some tunes that perhaps should be slashed off the soundtrack. I think that the song I Caught Myself is something that would explain my feelings and thoughts in my life moments at times. My summary for this review would be that you don’t have to watch Twilight movie to be appreciative of
        this soundtrack, befitting with awesome music.

Variety is the word and you don’t really get lots of familiar sounds. Lots are slow tunes, which soothes the mood, especially when listening to it at night or something. Puts me to sleep would be the right fit. 7 for this Twilight the Soundtrack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14103614160131/k2311a031/3.1.09