Decade In The Sun by Stereophonics  » Music  »
  • On another part, some songs are quite non upbeat for me and as a listener, I think that the song could have been written or composed better
  • I recommend songs with the title of Superman, You're My Star and many more

• by eryana09

Make no mistake about the tracks in Decade In The Sun by Stereophonics. If you have the interest of an Indie band style type of music and you are really looking for nice type of tunes; with a slow-rock bit of an influence, kind of country indie rock, I’d say, then I recommend for you to buy this album.

There are quite

a number of nice tracks in here and for ladies like me and I’m sure the rest, we will surely gush through the gorgeous and smart look of the lead singer.

At times, I need to listen to songs like featured in bands like this because it gives a sort of relaxation that you can’t quite get off some slower and emotional tunes,

• for instance. And seemingly that this band has been in the market for quite some time, it shows that they are progressively doing good and well.

On another part, some songs are quite non upbeat for me and as a listener, I think that the song could have been written or composed better. Often than not, I understand what the lyrics are all

about. But the tunes could be tweaked to perfection the more. I recommend songs with the title of Superman, You’re My Star and many more. Give this band a chance if you are not sure whether they deem fit to be sitting in your car stereo system or on your CD rack at home. I give this music review a rating of 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14103614040131/k2311a031/3.1.09