Speaker for Ipod  » Electronics  »
  • I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas so that he could play his iPod mini loud around the house

• by Lauren0924
      The Logic3 i-Station Dock and Speaker Station for iPod is a great speaker system for your iPod or iPod mini. I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas so that he could play his iPod mini loud around the house.

It works amazingly! It’s not very big and it’s pretty light, but the sound is awesome! It gets really loudly and I can hear it from just

about anywhere in the house.

Even when it’s turned up really loudly, the sound still comes through nice and clear.

I like to use this too! It’s fun to take in the bathroom while taking a shower! Just plug it in, sit it on the counter, turn on your ipod, and you have great, loud, clear music while you’re taking your shower! It’s very easy to use ...

• and only has 4 buttons.

It doesn’t take up a lot of space so it will fit just about anywhere.

It’s also great because your ipod gets charged while it’s hooked up to this! That way you don’t have to worry about running out of batteries while you’re listening to music.

You can plug this in or pop in a couple of batteries.

It’s a great device

that really lives up to its expectations.

I was pleasently surprised to be able to hear the music loud and clear from anyroom in the house.

I love this product as does my boyfriend! If you are looking for a great speaker system for your ipod or ipod mini, then check this out.

Also it will work with video ipods, ipod photo and ipod nano.

Great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1660661381130/k2311a066/6.6.06