Prancer movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • And, after seeing that movie I definitely was ready to turn them off
  • But, I found it to be kind of boring and was pretty much sick of the movie by the time it was over with
  • If you have young kids they might enjoy it but I know I certainly didn't

• by Steve

Even though I was burned out on Christmas movies, I did spend a great deal of time Christmas Eve watching them with my family. One of those movies was the film Prancer.

And, after seeing that movie I definitely was ready to turn them off.

Prancer is an OK film.

It’s about

a little girl who comes across a Reindeer and she believes he is Santa’s reindeer Prancer.

And, the entire movie is her hiding the reindeer from her dad and then trying to convince the entire town he really is one of Santa’s deer and can really fly (though you never see him ...

• do it until the very end of the film in what is one of the most predictable and corny endings I’ve seen).

Overall, this film is just like every other Christmas film you will ever come across.

Basically, it’s about two things; the importance of family and the importance of believing in

things even though they might seem impossible.

And, the fact it stars a cute reindeer never hurts either.

But, I found it to be kind of boring and was pretty much sick of the movie by the time it was over with.

If you have young kids they might enjoy it but I know I certainly didn’t.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11103613641231/k2311a031/3.1.09