Family Guy: Lethal Weapons  » TV  »
2.5
  • But, I wasn't impressed by the episode Lethal Weapons
  • But, I just didn't find this episode very funny and it's not one I would recommend watching

• by Steve

Some episodes of Family Guy are really funny and enjoyable to watch. There are even a few I’ll let my daughter watch.

But, I wasn’t impressed by the episode Lethal Weapons.

The episode itself didn’t start out too bad.

The town is infested with tourists from New York and, to pass the

time, Lois takes up self defense and ends up becoming very good at it.

But, because of her success, she gets a violent streak in her and becomes the dominant one in the relationship; to Peter’s dismay.

I probably could have lived with that.

But, the episode really started getting stupid toward ...

• the end.

Stewie ends up hitting Peter over the head with a baseball bat.

Then the family goes to counseling, which results in role reversal and a big fight.

Brian first tries to stop it using drugs (which turn out to be placebos) and then everyone ends up in a big fist

fight that carries through to the end.

I’m not sure why I didn’t like the ending.

It was probably because it glorifies family violence and I’ve known too many abusive families.

But, I just didn’t find this episode very funny and it’s not one I would recommend watching; especially if you have kids in the room with you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10103613521231/k2311a031/3.1.09