Orajel toothache pain reliever medication
  • I was happy that it saved me and so I bought a few and put it in my medication chest for my family to use in emergency toothache
  • I would recommend anyone to use it since you might experience pain once in awhile and this help your pain

• by J.J

Orajel is a pain reliever gel for tooth ache and it works like a miracle for me. I had a toothache awhile back and I really need it to relieve my pain because I couldn’t get to the dentist on time and it helped so much. I got pain relieve from it and it was really good. I felt so much better after I was on it and it helps me sleep better, do other

things while I was waiting to see a dentist. I would have cry a lot and suffer a lot without this pain reliever gel. I was happy that it saved me and so I bought a few and put it in my medication chest for my family to use in emergency toothache. I used the extra strength Orajel ointment and it helps me so much.

I went from a ten down to a five at ...

• least. I could apply it directly to my hurting tooth and it would numb the area. All I feel is numbing so it helped me a lot that it numb my pain. It works like an anesthetics and that’s what it does pretty much. It numb you locally but only at the tooth site. I would recommend anyone to use it since you might experience pain once in awhile and this help your pain.

This

is also helpful for little children when they have toothaches as their teeth fall. You can dab it onto their tooth and everything will be alright. You can buy this at any CVS, Albertson or local drug store like Wallgreen for four dollars. It will really help you to have all sorts of pain reliever in your home for your family to use. I would recommend this to anyone because it’s low price but works really well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26103613471231/k2311a031/3.1.09