Samsung Tocco Mobile Phone  » Phones  »
  • It is not a secret to those close to me that I do tend to avoid Samsung when it comes to mobile phones
  • Don't get me wrong, I like the brand and believe that Samsung products offer value for money and great technology
  • But rumour has it that the Samsung Tocco is a little different, so with that said I decided to get my hands on one, free of charge under my O2 contract
  • Despite being so slim I am impressed with the build quality it does not feel like it is going to break in your hand and actually feels very durable
  • This is definitely a phone that you can be proud to show your friends

• by LSK

It is not a secret to those close to me that I do tend to avoid Samsung when it comes to mobile phones. Don’t get me wrong, I like the brand and believe that Samsung products offer value for money and great technology. I just find that Samsung mobile phones despite looking great are a little more complicated to operate than they actually need to be. But rumour has it that the Samsung Tocco is a little different, so with that said I decided to get my hands on one, free of charge under my O2 contract.

It probably comes as a no-brainer that the Tocco looks fantastic. It is super slim, which works great for me as it will not create a bulky bulge in my suit or trouser pockets.

Despite being so slim I am impressed with the build quality it does not feel like it is going to break in your hand and actually feels very durable.

If you like phones which come loaded with features and functions then the Tocco will not disappoint here either. First of all it has a lot of memory capacity which is useful for me as I tend to be very bad at emptying my text messages and uploading any photographs that I take. The camera function is also very good it has a high resolution which delivers sharp pictures with a decent flash, which can rival any standard digital camera out there.

And for once I have to mention that I am also very impressed with how easy this thing is ...

• to use! I really do like the user-friendly menu, it is easy to navigate and is made simpler to use by an excellent touch screen. The quality of the screen really is brilliant and you will find that t he colours are very bright. I had not really caught on with the whole touch-screen revolution although I think that the screen on this phone is so responsive that it brings out the best of this feature.

I am sure that there are a heap of other benefits that the Tocco will reveal in time, but I am still getting to grips with how it works. If I was to be picky then I would say that the Samsung text messaging feature is still not the easiest to understand but I definitely think that this

does not compromise the whole user-friendliness aspect of the phone too much. I have also found the battery to be durable and I have only charged it once in the space of a week.

Overall I have given the Samsung Tocco a score of 9 out of 10. I love the slim design and the fact that despite being so slim there has been no compromise in the power, durability or performance of the product. It is easy to use and the screen quality is excellent. This is definitely a phone that you can be proud to show your friends; I should also mention that the sound quality during phone calls is actually excellent I guess that in this respect Samsung have created a high end phone which also does the basics right!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372802612990428/k2311a0228/2.28.09