BVS Solitaire Collection
  • Then I found some that gave free trials and such
  • Things I love about BVS Solitaire Collection is that it works on older systems, including the ancient Win95, and it works with the new stuff, up to Vista
  • For me, this is the best collection I've found, and I've spent hours playing the games

• by Orrymain

After getting my first computer many moons ago, it didn’t take me long to get tired of the standard freecell game that came as part of the windows program. In time, I sought out freeware that offered free games. Then I found some that gave free trials and such.

BVS Solitaire Collection is one of my favorite compilation of games to play on the computer.

It comes with a great group of games, including freecell, klondike, binding, spider solitaire, monte carlo, 40 thieves, and so much more. Many more games ‘unlock’ when you buy the program.

Things I love about BVS Solitaire Collection is that it works on older systems, including the ancient Win95, and it works with the new stuff, up to Vista; I can choose whatever background I want; the ...

• card designs can be any of several provided options, or you can upload your own image to use; sound effects can be turned on and off; and the game keeps statistics on your play.

For me, this is the best collection I’ve found, and I’ve spent hours playing the games. I’ve had it for a few years now, and I’ve never tired of it, especially with so

many games to choose from. Quite honestly, I don’t have any complaints about BVS Solitaire Collection. The program has done everything it’s promised and without ever failing or needing support.

I’ve actually only been to the website once, to obtain the product, but they have all kinds of information there on the product.

If you want online fun, solitaire-wise, BVS Solitaire Collection is a great way to do it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282802612220328/k2311a0228/2.28.09