Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider  » Food  »
  • Growing up, I've always enjoyed drinking Martinelli's Sparkling Cider for special occasions
  • I'm a non-drinker and always have been, so I love it whenever hosts or family members provide Martinelli's Sparkling Cider as an option for dinners and events

• by Orrymain

Growing up, I’ve always enjoyed drinking Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider for special occasions. I’m a non-drinker and always have been, so I love it whenever hosts or family members provide Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider as an option for dinners and events.

I love that it comes in a bottle that is not unlike your average champagne bottle. It’s bubbly

and fills the glass as if it were the expensive beverage that so many drink as a toast during events.

Even now, if I want to make a weekend meal a little extra fancy, I’ll pull out a bottle of Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider and drink it. I especially love to enjoy this beverage with my favorite pasta ...

• dishes and with turkey or steak meals.

In the past year, my sister has taken to buying some of the competitor products. I’m really not sure why. Every time I drink those other similar products, I’m just not as satisfied and I don’t even want a second glass. They’re okay, but they lack the tried

and true taste of Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider.

This product lasts a long time, too. I’ve opened bottles and then used their special reseal cap to close it up. It amazes me how the product retains its zest, yes, even months later.

I love this product. It makes a meal special, even when it’s just an everyday dinner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802612180228/k2311a0228/2.28.09