Jimmy Dean Original Pork Sausage Patties
  • I've eaten a lot of sausage in my lifetime, and Jimmy Dean's has been the best from the moment it debuted
  • These boxes of 8 patties, divided into 2 serving packages of 4 each, are delicious
  • I've never been disappointed in the quality of the sausages
  • The only bad thing about the sausage is the price, but then quality sometimes cost more

• by Orrymain

Jimmy Dean Original Pork Sausage Patties are fully cooked with, per the package, “fresh-from-the-skillet taste. Fast!”

I must agree; this is definitely right-on advertising. I’ve eaten a lot of sausage in my lifetime, and Jimmy Dean’s has been the best from the moment it debuted. These boxes of 8 patties,

divided into 2 serving packages of 4 each, are delicious. They’re a regular mainstay of my refrigerator.

Being fully cooked, it only takes a few minutes to prepare the sausage, or just 45 seconds if you choose to microwave. I actually prefer to sizzle them in my George Foreman grill. It gives them that extra zest I love. The aroma fills the air from the moment the sausage hits the grill. My dogs can attest to that.

I’ve never been disappointed in the quality of the sausages. They’re seasoned with just the right herbs and spices to make me smile ...

• Jimmy Dean Original Pork Sausage Patties
      from the very first bite. They make for a perfectly satisfying breakfast.

The only bad thing about the sausage is the price, but then quality sometimes cost more. Fortunately, the company does a lot of promotions, making it affordable if you wait for those sales and then stock up.

I also wish

the individual packages were easier to open and didn’t require scissors. I keep thinking they are ‘peel back’ packages, but I’ve never been able to master it. If it is, I can’t tell. I hate using the scissors to open the package. That’s the only reason this isn’t a ‘10′ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802612010228/k2311a0228/2.28.09