Marie Callender’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
  • Since I've always enjoyed my meals at a Marie Callender restaurant, once they began to market frozen foods, I gave them a try
  • Traditionally, the serving size has definitely been plenty for one
  • One of the best parts of the meal is the garlic bread
  • Many times, I'm disappointed by it being too dry, but this is light and moist and really satisfies my craving

• by Orrymain

Frozen dinners have come a long way from when I was a kid, and Marie Callender’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce with proof of that. Since I’ve always enjoyed my meals at a Marie Callender restaurant, once they began to market frozen foods, I gave them a try. As spaghetti has long been my favorite

food in the world, I started with that.

I really do enjoy Marie Callender’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. The spaghetti tastes much better than some processed stuff I’ve had in the past. It’s tasty and the pasta is thicker than what is present in most other spaghetti dinners.

Traditionally, the serving size has definitely been plenty for one. In fact, some might even split it and feel satisfied.

Just recently, though, the product has taken to include a side of vegetables. I don’t know if that’s part of the current trend towards healthy eating, but I wish they’d remove it. I never eat veggies with pasta, and it annoys me ...

• Marie Callender's Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
      that I’m now getting less pasta as a result. I’m not sure if this is a permanent move, or if both versions (with and without vegetables) are available since my grocery store has been flip flopping on what they’re selling.

One of the best parts of the meal is the garlic bread. I adore garlic

bread. Many times, I’m disappointed by it being too dry, but this is light and moist and really satisfies my craving. It tops off my spaghetti meal perfectly.

Marie Callender’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is an easy to prepare and quick to cook meal that will fill you up and make you feel like you’ve eaten a good meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802612000228/k2311a0228/2.28.09