Trix  » Food  »
  • I loved it, probably as my second favorite as I think back on it now
  • General Mills produces this product, and I believe it's the only one of their cereals I eat with regularity

• by Orrymain

As a child, Trix cereal was one of my favorites. I loved it, probably as my second favorite as I think back on it now. It was a fun cereal to eat, and I loved all the flavors and colors. It was tasty and satisfying.

For several years, I didn’t have Trix, but all

of a sudden a few years back, I started buying it again. I am, after all, a kid at heart, and Trix are for kids (of all ages, I presume).

The taste has changed some. Most cereals now have altered their ingredients or how they are proportioned in order to be politically correct with our ...

• more healthy lifestyles.

General Mills produces this product, and I believe it’s the only one of their cereals I eat with regularity. I’m more of a Kelloggs gal. They label their cereal as being ‘fruity sweetened corn puffs’. I can still taste those sweet puffs, but they aren’t quite as good as when I

was a child. Yet, they are still fun to eat. I find them to be tasty and just as enjoyable as ever.

Trix usually has some kid’s game on the back or some something to provide a bit of humor or mental play. I still play. Like I said, I’m a kid at heart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272802611960228/k2311a0228/2.28.09