Stagecoach music festival in California  » Entertainment  »
EMPIRE POLO FIELD 81-800 AVENUE 51 Indio, CA 92201
  • It's one of the best music festival that is offered in California
  • I was there last year and it was one of the most amazing time I've ever had in my life
  • I would recommend this to anyone who love music and want to attend one of the best music festival in California

• by AA

Stagecoach is a music festival in Palm Spring, Indio. It’s one of the best music festival that is offered in California. I was there last year and it was one of the most amazing time I’ve ever had in my life. It’s more so when I saw The Eagle that sings “Welcome to California.” I saw the lovely Taylor Swift in person and she was very lovely. People loved this event. The decoration of lights on the open air is lovely. They have lights crossed the

sky in all different colors and you think you’re in another world. It’s beautiful in the night time. You would feel lovely being here. The festival is held at the same as the Coachella festival.

You can drive there on the 5 South freeway. You can camp out, drive in your trailer, rent a hotel but best of all it’s camping out with thousands of other people and hearing them throwing their own concert with their bonfire is one of the best experience I’ve had as I walked down the isle with tons of trailers and campers. You’re going to love everything about it. It’s a five stars experience.

There’re lots of hot and young people for you to mingle with. If you like to dance you can do so to in the open air. It’s pretty much open air. It can get cold so have your warm clothing. You’ll be outdoor and nothing is indoor. You will want to have everything with you since the walk back to your car is ...

• Stagecoach music festival in California
      an hour long and leave all prohibited items in your car if you don’t want to be send back and you know what those are.

Things like drinks, bottle drinks, professional cameras, large backpacks are not allowed. You can bring your own food since the food there is very expensive. You can bring barbecue grill if you like. You can buy food inside the concert but it’s around $10 for a slice of pizza. Yes! So you may want to bring other foods or snacks for

the night time when you can’t be inside and all vendors are closed down. You can bring your IDs for booze and plenty of money for foods and drinks. They do have all sorts of foods and booze too.

Last year I saw Carrie Underwood, the Eagles, the Eagle’s daughter, Taylor Swift and many more. I was extremely happy with this event and would come back anytime. I would recommend this to anyone who love music and want to attend one of the best music festival in California.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592802611840228/k2311a0228/2.28.09