Yaz Birth Control  » Health  »
  • I have also experienced some weight gain but I believe this is pretty common for most forms of hormonal birth control
  • If you notice mood changes around the time of your period and want to take a birth control pill I would definitely give Yaz a try

• by mummytalksalot

I am a 29 year old mother of two who decided to take Yaz as a form of birth control to help some of my hormonal symptoms associated with my period. I have always had emotional ups and downs as a result of my period and I can honestly

say that Yaz has helped me even that out. Before taking Yaz I would become very depressed and anxious around the time of my period. Yaz has helped with my relationships by helping my hormones level out and not become too stressed.

Another reason I take Yaz is to help with the pain of endometriosis. Yaz does a good job of helping the pain but it is comparable to other methods of hormonal birth control I have used in the past.

As far as side effects go there were a few but they seem to go away the longer ...

• Yaz Birth Control
      you take this medication. I did have a good bit of breakthrough bleeding but not large amounts of bleeding. It was just very spotty but it did occur quite often in the beginning. I have also experienced some weight gain but I believe this is pretty common for most
      forms of hormonal birth control.

Overall I would say I like this pill. It works well for me and does what they say it does. If you notice mood changes around the time of your period and want to take a birth control pill I would definitely give Yaz a try.

Yaz Birth Control

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342802611830228/k2311a0228/2.28.09