Panasonic KP380-BK Electric Pencil Sharpener  » Other  »
  • We have this sharpener that we use in the office, My boss told me that she bought it somewhere, I really don't believe her i think it was given to us by one of our foreign clients
  • So most of use had our little own sharpeners in our tables, but sometimes misplaced so there goes another problem
  • I definitively recommend this to all artists, writers, to everyone, Kids would definitely find this thing so useful

• by Arwen

We have this sharpener that we use in the office, My boss told me that she bought it somewhere, I really don’t believe her i think it was given to us by one of our foreign clients. Ok so whats with the sharpener? Well, first i want to tell you how all

of us think that this was such a helpful tool to everyone in the office.

We have been using the old ones before and we so hate it.

Our old sharpener always breaks the lead or it’s not pointy enough or sometimes it get stuck.

So most of use had our little own sharpeners in our tables, but sometimes misplaced so there goes another problem.

finding the tiny sharpener of your kid.

This one was way better.

First, It is very consistent, it sharpens pencil over and over again without breaking the tip or the lead part and that’s exactly what we all wanted ...

• Panasonic KP380-BK  Electric Pencil Sharpener
      to happen, the only purpose of a sharpener is to sharpen, how come it so hard for other sharpeners to sharpen pencil?! LOL! It was a tongue twister alright.

I also like the way it look on the top of our office drawer.

It so modern anyone who sees it actually ask

if its a sharpener, or another thing.

This one actually lasts, it’s been a months and we haven’t replacing it.

Actually i want to take it home, hahaha! I should have took it before i quit, LOL.

I definitively recommend this to all artists, writers, to everyone, Kids would definitely find this thing so useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122802611810228/k2311a0228/2.28.09